KFY Alpha 0.24 has just been released.
If you have the KFY launcher (KFY.exe), you can use it to update your files as needed.
Some of what is new in this release:
- Added ability to pick up and build with destructible tiles. Build Mode is enabled with ‘C’, selecting between tiles is done with ‘Z’ and ‘X’ and tiles are placed and destroyed by pressing LMB in Build Mode. Set it up in the host menu in the client software or manually set the MovableTiles/TilePlacementReach variables in ServerSettings.cfg. (Full Version only)
- Added weapon: Musklo (a manly weapon that shoots health-draining flies). Be sure to enable full version items for your server in Host Menu/ServerSettings.cfg. (Full Version only)
- The HUD has been revamped and player chat is now in the bottom of the screen. Players can also change their current face in the HUD and the face currently selected when sending a chat message will be associated with that message.
- Added two new awards: Construction Award & Survival Award.
- More blood!
- Team chat
- Ability to remap most keys (See ClientSettings.cfg)
For a more complete list of what has changed in this release, refer to Changelog.txt in your KFY directory. (also viewable from the About screen in game)