KFY Alpha 0.20 is now avaliable for download.
This release comes a bit earlier than planned as I wanted to get a fix for a serious bug out there as soon as possible.
There are some functionality in this release that is accessible if you have bought the full version of the game, but as it is not currently possible to buy the game these things will not be avaliable to the public until we have a payment system in place (should be done very soon!)
Some of what is new in this release:
- New game mode: Team Deathmatch (Full Version only)
- Support for huge maps (up to 998001 tiles!) (Full Version only)
- Player limit raised to 16 (Full Version only)
- Some weapons now show a different (non-zero) animation frame when out of ammo.
- The player hitbox for map interaction is now thinner in order to get through narrow passages easier.
- Various bug fixes.
For a more complete list of what has changed in this release, refer to Changelog.txt. (also viewable from the About screen in game)