KFY Alpha 0.16 is now avaliable for download.
Some of what is new in this release:
- You may now destroy tiles that are marked in the editor as destructible.
- Added visuals and audio for reaching certain numbers (3, 5, 10, 20) of consecutive kills.
- Added a protective glass shield for recently spawned players.
- Added a “/suicide” command for players who get stuck.
- Changed the tunes that are played between rounds. (the new ones were composed by Pär Carlsson)
- Game servers can now set a password (to keep games private) and also an admin password which can be used to execute server commands from the client software (use “/login [password] in the game chat).
- When logged in as an administrator it is possible to kick (“/kick [playername] [reason]“) and ban (“/ban [playername] [reason]“) players.
For a more complete list of what has changed in this release, refer to Changelog.txt. (also viewable from the About screen in game)